RE-APPLYING TO PRINCETON SEMINARY'S MASTER'S-LEVEL PROGRAMS
Princeton Seminary receives over twice the number of applications to fill the spots available in each entering class. Because of this, the Admissions Committee has the difficult task of having to select qualified candidates to complete each class. There are many factors involved in the admissions process and decisions are based on many criteria. The rules of confidentiality do not permit us to make any specific comments about the strengths and weaknesses of individual applications or why an initial application was not successful.
Re-application is possible, but not normally successful. Applicants may re-apply only once.
With this said, here are the guidelines for re-application:
- required: complete again the on-line admissions application; including new autobiographical essay.
- required: new application fee
- required: (if applicable): transcript showing any academic work completed since time of previous application;
- required: updated denominational endorsement
- required two new letters of reference. For on-line applicants, two new reference names should be noted. You should enter N/A on the third reference line so our system will allow your electronic submission.
Once all of these items are received, the candidate's application will be reconsidered by the admissions committee.
Please note that when you re-apply on-line, you must enter the on-line application as a new user. You will then be granted access to the most current application. You old application materials will no longer be accessible.
We hope this information is helpful as you consider your options for the future. Please let us know if you have any questions in this regard.
The deadlines for receiving applications are posted on the admissions homepage.
Thank you again for your interest in Princeton Seminary.
Admissions contact information below:
Phone number: (800)-622-6767 x7805 or (609)-497-7805